Monday 17 June 2013

First blog post, hello!

So, summer's finally here, which, unfortunately for us here in Ireland, doesn't necessarily mean sunshine and blue skies! However, it does mean I have a lot more free time on my hands, so I've decided to start this blog and a YouTube channel. I've been dying to start one for ages now, but I've never had the courage. I'm not a hundred percent sure what exactly the content will be, but at the moment I think it'll be mostly 'how-to's', with face paint, make up, craft, all that jazz!

Well, I should probably introduce myself.. I'm Grace, I'm seventeen years old and as I've mentioned before, I'm from Ireland. Here I am..



I've just finished filming my very first YouTube video and I'm editing it at the moment, all very strange. It's a comic book face paint look and I'll be posting a step by step how-to on this blog soon too. Well, I think I'll leave this here, it's getting late and I still have loads of editing to do :(


Nearly forgot, here's the link to my new YouTube channel, comment, like subscribe, all that nice stuff ;)

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETTNUBeUvvGcsGtZ1GXupg

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment